The objective was to introduce and enhance one of the latest wine consortium in Piedmont, that can focus on the strength of a territory particularly suitable for wine production and on a great number of member producers, but that, at the same time, is overshadowed by the popularity of the wineries in the Langhe area.
What we did:
The creative process:
- Creation of a website with appealing images that bring to mind the magic of the territory.
- Editing texts optimised in terms of SEO, in order to attract the audience from search engines.
- Inbound marketing activities, aimed at engaging wine lovers and customers interested in local production from Piedmont.
- Online sale of tickets and organisational support for the annual event ‘Roero days’.
- Press office activity aimed at promoting the event Roero days, among sector operators and the public.
- Social media management (in particular on Facebook and Instagram) to raise awareness of Docg Roero wines and engage end users.