Repositioning a historic brand presenting a more modern and captivating image, fashionable as the city that since the 1950s hosts the company.
Strengthening the entire brand image through packaging restyling and a new coordinated image.
What we did:
The creative process:
- Brand identity analysis, to identify strengths and weaknesses and work on an efficient renewal.
- Redefinition of the brand image to communicate the quality and the historical significance with a modern and refined language.
- Creation, planning and development of a new packaging design for every line of product.
- Adaptation of the new image to the different below-the-line materials, starting from the catalogue to the exhibition stands.
- Designing of the packaging design in co-marketing with Disney’s characters, in particular with the new mini-grissini Frozen.